Breath Is Movement
Often overlooked, our breathing mechanics play a significant role in respiration and have downstream effects on our overall health. By building awareness of the movement of our breath and layering on skill by engaging proper breathing mechanics, we can have a tremendous impact on our lives.
And for this reason, we developed this Breath Is Movement video course to empower you to understand the simplicity of breathing movement through an hour of awareness-based learning and practices to become actionable in your life.
Remember, you’re alive. You’re moving. And sensation matters. So getting a feel for breath can be a gateway to opening up many new doors for your health and well-being.
What you can expect from this course
- A simple breakdown of breathing movement
- Actionable tools and guided practices
- Customization to meet you where you are to integrate these principles, techniques, and perspectives into your lifestyle
Why does it matter?
We take anywhere from 600 million to 1 billion breaths in our lives, most of which are reflexive and unconscious. And when we get anxious about the future or depressed about the past, we miss the magic of what is happening right in front of us – breathing! It is happening now. Breathing can be an anchor to help us to get centered and move gracefully through life with more ease, peace, and presence.
- Benefits of versatile breath movement
- Fluidity in the body
- Stability and flexibility
- Energy management
- State management
- Understanding limitations of breath movement
- Inherent tightness
- Energy management
- Perpetuating the cycle of feeling stuck.
- Consistency compounds
- Build curiosity
- Skillful awareness-based application to fit your lifestyle
- Self-regulation for your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being
What you get with this course
- Approximately 1 hour of video content
- Theory plus guided practices
- A 30-page interactive workbook will help improve the learning process through additional information, visual aids, and space for notetaking. It can be kept in digital format or printed out and used for reference.
- 15-minute bonus practice
Cass Ghiorse is a seasoned teacher with 21 years in the field of integrated movement, mind/body coaching, and breathwork. She creates a safe space for people’s curiosity and strives to teach realistic ways that movement and breath awareness can be integrated into all of life. She is known for her use of playful language, knowledge of biomechanics, and deep respect for personal bio intelligence.
As a teacher, she has been on staff at NIKE, Eileen Fisher, and Equinox among others. She is currently a teacher and facilitator with Our Breath Collective and runs her own in-person/virtual studio space. She currently lives in Michigan with her husband and two children.
Samuel Whiting is a leader in the field of human potential and has worked with and been inspired by revered mentors, coaches, and scientists like Dr. Jack Feldman and Dr. Andrew Huberman of Stanford University’s Department of Neurobiology, Wim Hof, and Baron Baptiste.
Sam is a certified Wim Hof Method Instructor and leads daily sessions, trainings, and programs with Our Breath Collective, in addition to consulting with high-level executives, athletes, special operators, pursuers of Guinness World Records, and beyond.
There are no reviews yet.