Breath School: Our Breath Collective’s Teacher Training
$2,200.00 – $5,995.00
REGISTRATION FOR 2022 IS CLOSED! Please go to our Teacher Training page for more information and to get on the waiting list for 2023.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
This training is a 6-month online program. Each session will be taught LIVE in real-time on Zoom, culminating in a 3-day in-person weekend retreat, in Southern California (June 2022 TBD). By the end, you will be a skilled and well-rounded breathwork facilitator.
We will share bi-weekly calls with ongoing support and assessment. You should allow an additional 2-4 hours per week for home study requirements.
THIS TRAINING INCLUDES
- ✅ One 4-hour anchor call per month on Zoom (recording provided)
- ✅ One 2-hour Q&A + practical application session per month on Zoom (recording provided)
- ✅ Practice teaching, live coaching, and feedback
- ✅ One in-person weekend retreat in San Diego - June 2022 TBD (travel expenses not included)
- ✅ A 6-month subscription to OBC (includes daily morning breathes and monthly workshops)
- ✅ Access to OBC resources and course material
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 👍 Time to ensure you can make as many as possible of our live training and support calls (all will be recorded in case you miss any or are in a time zone that makes it prohibitive)
- 👍 Minimum of 6 months of a breath practice
- 👍 Commitment to your personal development, even when you don't feel like it
- 👍 Willingness to be open to direct communication, self-autonomy, and self/group accountability.
- 👍 Self-awareness and integrity.
- 👍 Mental and emotional resilience
- 👍 Eagerness to have fun!
WHO THIS IS FOR:
- 🧘♀️ Any healer looking to add breathwork as an additional tool to their work, e.g., yoga teachers, counselors, physical therapists, psychologists, bodyworkers, naturopaths, energy workers, or any other client-led practice.
- 🌬 Anyone already sharing breathwork in their circles but wants to expand beyond them and create a lifestyle around teaching
- 🥰 Anyone looking to add a source of income that is also a rewarding and inspiring career path
- 💫 Anyone who desires a sense of fulfillment in their life that their current career does not provide.
- 🏃♂️ Athletic coaches looking for foundational ways to increase performance and enhance their student's ability to excel in their sport.
- 🧠 Breath practitioners looking to build upon and incorporate an informed approach to current knowledge base and experience
- 🙇♀️ Those who are committed to developing a high level of self-awareness and personal growth.
- ⭐️ History & Principles of Breath ⭐️
- ⭐️ Physiology, Anatomy, & Chemistry ⭐️
- ⭐️ Mechanics of Breathing ⭐️
- ⭐️ Nervous System & Neuroscience ⭐️
- ⭐️ Performance & Fitness ⭐️
- ⭐️ Teaching - Set, Setting, Music, Cueing & Language, Assessment & Application ⭐️
- ⭐️ Hands-On Facilitation ⭐️
- ⭐️ Leadership, Self-Inquiry, and Personal Development ⭐️
- ⭐️ Business & Marketing ⭐️
- 🫁 Group Intro Call - Jan 2
- 🫁 January 8 (9 AM-1 PM PST) & January 22 (9 AM-11 AM PST)
- 🫁 February 5 (9 AM-1 PM PST) & February 19 (9 AM-11 AM PST)
- 🫁 March 5 (9 AM-1 PM PST) & March 19 (9 AM-11 AM PST)
- 🫁 April 2 (9 AM-1 PM PST) & April 16 (9 AM-11 AM PST)
- 🫁 May 7 (9 AM-1 PM PST) & May 21 (9 AM-11 AM PST)
- 🫁 June 11 + San Diego Retreat (TBD)