Breath School: Our Breath Collective’s Teacher Training
$2,200.00 – $5,995.00
Please go to our Teacher Training page for more information and to apply to this course.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
This training is a 6-month online program. Each session will be taught LIVE in real-time on Zoom, culminating in a 3-day in-person weekend retreat, in Southern California (location + dates TBD). By the end, you will be a skilled and well-rounded breathwork facilitator.
We will share bi-weekly calls with ongoing support and assessment. You should allow an additional 2-4 hours per week for home study requirements.
THIS TRAINING INCLUDES
- ✅ One 4-hour anchor call per month on Zoom (recording provided)
- ✅ One 2-hour Q&A + live breath per month on Zoom (recording provided)
- ✅ One in-person weekend retreat in San Diego - June 2021 TBD (travel expenses not included)
- ✅ A 6-month subscription to OBC (includes daily morning breathes and monthly workshops)
- ✅ A detailed course manual
- ✅ Access to OBC course material and slides
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 👍 Time to ensure you can make as many as possible of our live training and support calls (all will be recorded in case you miss any or are in a time zone that makes it prohibitive)
- 👍 Minimum of 6 months of a breath practice
- 👍 Commitment to your personal development, even when you don't feel like it
- 👍 Willingness to be open to direct communication, self-autonomy, and self/group accountability.
- 👍 Self-awareness and integrity.
- 👍 Mental and emotional resilience
- 👍 Eagerness to have fun!
WHO THIS IS FOR:
- 🧘♀️ Any healer looking to add breathwork as an additional tool to their work, e.g., yoga teachers, counselors, physical therapists, psychologists, bodyworkers, naturopaths, energy workers, or any other client-led practice.
- 🌬 Anyone already sharing breathwork in their circles but wants to expand beyond them and create a lifestyle around teaching
- 🥰 Anyone looking to add a source of income that is also a rewarding and inspiring career path
- 💫 Anyone who desires a sense of fulfillment in their life that their current career does not provide.
- 🏃♂️ Athletic coaches looking for foundational ways to increase performance and enhance their student's ability to excel in their sport.
- 🧠 Breath practitioners looking to build upon and incorporate an informed approach to current knowledge base and experience
- 🙇♀️ Those who are committed to developing a high level of self-awareness and personal growth.
- ⭐️ History & Principles of Breath ⭐️
- ⭐️ Physiology, Anatomy, & Chemistry ⭐️
- ⭐️ Nervous System & Neuroscience ⭐️
- ⭐️ Schools of Breath ⭐️
- ⭐️ Performance & Fitness ⭐️
- ⭐️ Movement & Sounds ⭐️
- ⭐️ Teaching - Set & Setting, Music, Cueing & Language, Assessment & Application ⭐️
- ⭐️ Hands-On Facilitation ⭐️
- ⭐️ Business & Marketing ⭐️
- 🫁 Group Intro Call - Jan 2
- 🫁 January 9 (9 AM-1 PM PST) & January 16 (9 AM-11 AM PST)
- 🫁 February 6 (9 AM-1 PM PST) & February 20 (9 AM-11 AM PST)
- 🫁 March 6 (9 AM-1 PM PST) & March 20 (9 AM-11 AM PST)
- 🫁 April 3 (9 AM-1 PM PST) & April 17 (9 AM-11 AM PST)
- 🫁 May 1 (9 AM-1 PM PST) & May 15 (9 AM-11 AM PST)
- 🫁 June - San Diego Retreat (TBD)