Breath School: Our Breath Collective’s Teacher Training
$2,200.00 – $6,000.00
Now accepting applications for 2023! A 6-month immersive breathwork training to become a versatile, skillful, and impactful breath coach and facilitator.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
This training is a 6-month program with weekly sessions taught LIVE in real-time on Zoom (with recordings) and will include a 4-day in-person weekend retreat, in Southern California (April 13-16, 2023). By the end, you will be a skilled and well-rounded breathwork facilitator.
We will share weekly calls with ongoing support and assessment. You should allow an additional 2-4 hours per week for home study requirements.
THIS TRAINING INCLUDES
- ✅ Weekly live interactive group Zoom calls on Tuesdays @ 11 AM PST (with recordings provided)
- ✅ First 3 months are modulated with both science, theory, and practice
- ✅ Practice teaching, live coaching, and feedback
- ✅ Month 4 includes an in-person weekend retreat in San Diego – April 13-16, 2023 (travel expenses not included)
- ✅ Months 5 & 6 are supportive practicum sessions with practice teaching (1:1 & group), live coaching, and feedback
- ✅ A 6-month subscription to OBC (includes daily morning breathes, monthly workshops, and archives)
- ✅ Access to OBC resources and course material
- ✅ Ongoing support from your teachers plus a community of facilitators and practitioners
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 👍 Time to ensure you can make as many as possible of our live training and support calls (all will be recorded in case you miss any or are in a time zone that makes it prohibitive)
- 👍 Minimum of 6 months of a breath practice
- 👍 Commitment to your personal development, even when you don't feel like it
- 👍 Willingness to be open to direct communication, self-autonomy, and self/group accountability.
- 👍 Self-awareness and integrity.
- 👍 Mental and emotional resilience
- 👍 Eagerness to have fun!
WHO THIS IS FOR:
- 🧘♀️ Any healer looking to add breathwork as an additional tool to their work, e.g., yoga teachers, counselors, physical therapists, psychologists, bodyworkers, naturopaths, energy workers, or any other client-led practice.
- 🌬 Anyone already sharing breathwork in their circles but wants to expand beyond them and create a lifestyle around teaching
- 🥰 Anyone looking to add a source of income that is also a rewarding and inspiring career path
- 💫 Anyone who desires a sense of fulfillment in their life that their current career does not provide.
- 🏃♂️ Athletic coaches looking for foundational ways to increase performance and enhance their student's ability to excel in their sport.
- 🧠 Breath practitioners looking to build upon and incorporate an informed approach to current knowledge base and experience
- 🙇♀️ Those who are committed to developing a high level of self-awareness and personal growth.
- ⭐️ History & Principles of Breath ⭐️
- ⭐️ Physiology, Anatomy, & Chemistry ⭐️
- ⭐️ Mechanics of Breathing ⭐️
- ⭐️ Nervous System & Neuroscience ⭐️
- ⭐️ Performance & Fitness ⭐️
- ⭐️ Teaching - Set, Setting, Music, Cueing & Language, Assessment & Application ⭐️
- ⭐️ Hands-On Facilitation ⭐️
- ⭐️ Leadership, Self-Inquiry, and Personal Development ⭐️
- ⭐️ Business & Marketing ⭐️
- 🫁 Group Intro Call - Jan 3 (11 AM-12:30 PM PST)
- 🫁 January 10, 17, 24, 31 (11 AM-12:15 PM PST)
- 🫁 February 7, 14, 21, 28 (11 AM-12:15 PM PST)
- 🫁 March 7, 14, 21, 28 (11 AM-12:15 PM PST)
- 🫁 April 13-16 (Retreat in Southern California)
- 🫁 May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 (11 AM-12:15 PM PST)
- 🫁 June 6, 13, 20, 27 (11 AM-12:15 PM PST)